Flavie Audi is seeking a Studio Manager for 2-3 days a week with flexible hours, potentially more for special projects or events, working primarily from her studio in SW10.
This is a role with both creative and organisational elements.
Start date is mid-April. Submitted applications will be reviewed and possibly interviewed before closing date.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Working closely with the artist to research and develop ideas and concepts for upcoming sculptural, design, digital video works.
• Research and design development for projects using Photoshop and Indesign.
• Basic 3D modelling.
• Sketching ideas and concepts.
• Writing text and copy.
• Creating mock-ups.
• Correspondence with galleries and clients.
• Scheduling couriers and art handlers.
• Basic invoicing.
• Preparing and packing artworks.
• Updating website using CMS.
• Managing inventory of artworks using ArtLogic.
• Sourcing and being contact point between fabricators, artisans, and digital creatives for projects.
• Visiting workshops and ensuring that production is progressing to artist’s standards and specifications and resolving technical and aesthetic decisions.
• Genuine interest in art, design, and technology is essential.
• Good knowledge of Photoshop.
• Basic knowledge of Indesign and Illustrator desirable.
• Basic knowledge of Rhino 3D modelling. Knowledge of other 3D software is a plus.
• Art/design experience desirable.
• A keen eye for detail to ensure high accuracy of work delivered.
• Good organisational skills and multi-tasking skills.
• An efficient & conscientious manner.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Strong time management skills.
• Friendly, motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
• Ability to work well independently.
• Adaptable to any situation and not afraid to muck-in.